LIC Popular Plans
Jeevan Anand Plan
New Jeevan Anand plan is a combination of Endowment cum Whole-life Insurance policy with a regular premium payment. Its a double benefit plan, the policy holder gets full payout at the end of the policy term and life cover continues thereafter without paying any premium.
Zindagi ke Saath bhi, Zindagi ke Baad bhi………….
Key Features of LIC New Jeevan Anand Plans:
- LIC Jeevan Anand is a Endowment cum Whole life plan.
- Maturity benefit is Sum Assured + Bonus and the life cover continues till death.
- Death benefit after policy maturity is only Sum Assured.
- Death benefit before policy maturity is Sum Assured + Accured bonus.
- Accidental death and disability benefit is an inbuilt feature of Jeevan Anand plan
- Jeevan Anand provides critical Illness benefit.
- In Jeevan Anand plan additional premium can be given to people with hazardous occupation.
Income Tax Benefit :
Premiums paid under New Jeevan Anand plan is eligible for Tax rebate, as premiums paid each year is allowed for deduction from taxable income under Section 80C upto Rs.1,50,000
The Maturity/ Death claim paid under New Jeevan plan is 100% Tax-free under Section 10 (10d)
Accidental death benefit rider –
an additional sum assured is paid if death is due to accident till 70 years of age.
Accidental disability benefit rider–
additional sum assured is payable in installments. Additional rider available : Critical Illness rider.
|Eligibility Conditions And Restrictions|
|Minimum Age||18 Years Completed|
|Maximum Maturity Age||75 years|
|Policy Term||15 years to 35years|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs,1,00,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured||No limit|
|Premium Payment||Yearly/Halfly/Quarterly/Monthly/(Through Bank)|
|Loan||Eligible After 3years|
|Surrender||Eligible After 3 Years|
|On Death Before Maturity||1.25% sum assured + Bonus Payable|
|On Maturity||Sum Assuered
+ Bonus Payable